British police seize a car as part of Manchester attack investigation

British police have lifted a cordon in the centre of Manchester and seized a vehicle on Friday which they said could be potentially significant to their investigation into last week's suicide bombing in the city.

Officers are appealing to the public to help piece together the bomber's final movements before he detonated the homemade device at an Ariana Grande concert on May 22.

"We are also really grateful for the public's continued help in what is a very fast moving investigation and again we appeal for the public to contact us with any information, however small you believe it may be, about Abedi's movements".

'The Manchester Royal Infirmary will be open as normal, but people are being evacuated from Ronald McDonald House as a precaution'.

The developments came as "unscrupulous" ticket touts attempted to profit from Ariana Grande's One Love Manchester gig to raise money for the victims. A local hospital remained working as usual and even managed to host a visit by Prince William, who met with children wounded in the attack.

"Manchester's strength and togetherness is an example to the world", he wrote in a book of condolence.

However, officers have been unable to find any records of calls about Abedi to the police Anti Terrorist Hotline.

Isaac, 24, added: "It's not easy being connected to 22 lost, innocent lives".

The constable said that the arena's foyer was a scene of "absolute devastation".

Abz Forjani said: "I am just still in shock to be honest about what has happened".

"The fact that the person that did this is related to us by blood is something that's going to stay with me for the rest of my life", he said.

She had suffered a concussion and other injuries from being crushed.

He eventually met her in a hotel in the early hours of the morning.

Chief of the Defense staff Stuart Peach said Thursday that roughly 1,000 military personnel had been deployed along with police as the terrorist threat was raised to "critical" after the attack that killed 22 people and injured dozens more.

Six people - including a 15-year-old boy, a 34-year-old woman and four men - have been released without charge.

Related news